This document describes version 1.1.0 of the firmware for the ThinkRF R57x0 family of real-time spectrum analyzers.
This firmware is ThinkRF part number 55-0035, dated 29 May 2019.
This product is distributed as a single binary file, ThinkRF_R5700_firmware_v1-1-0.img.
This version of the R5700 firmware is compatible with all ThinkRF R57x0 products, including R5700 (all models) and R5750 (all models).
2 Fixed Defects
The following defects have been fixed in this version:
- The GNSS module is now properly initialized at system startup.
- An error was fixed that caused invalid self-signed SSL certificates to be generated.
- The “*RST” command now causes the PPS reference to revert to GNSS. The SCPI command “:SOURCE:REFERENCE:PPS” can now be used to change this setting.
- The SCPI commands “:TRACE:BLOCK:PACKETS? MAX” and “...MIN” now take into account DD mode, decimation and frequency shift.
3 New Features
The following new features and capabilities were added to this version.
- Four new SCPI commands were added – two to control GNSS antenna delay (“GNSS:ADELAY?” and “GNSS:ADELAY”) and two to control constellation selection (“GNSS:CONStellation?” and “GNSS:CONStellation”). See the programmer’ss guide for further details.
- The R5750 products are now supported
- This version includes all features and fixes from R5500 firmware v1.6.1, so these two versions are now equivalent.
- SCPI block transfer commands were added, to allow storage of correction data that supports spectral flattening in the APIs.
4 Known Issues and Limitations No know issues or limitations
Download ThinkRF R5700/R5750 firmware 1.1.0
View Release Notes
How to update firmware? Please use same steps in Updating the R5500's Firmware