This article describes versions 4.2.0 release of the MATLAB API for ThinkRF Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer (RTSA). The release package is included in a compressed zip folder.
The API is set to run with \include\Dll\rtsaInterface.dll, a 64-bit version. To use the API in 32-bit MATLAB, copy the DLL files from \include\Dllx32 to \include\Dll folder. See the API Reference Guide included in \documentation folder as a starting point.
This version is compatible with all ThinkRF R5xx0 products, including R55x0 (all models) and R57x0 (all models).
2 Fixed Defects
The following issues are fixed in the version:
- Included fixes mentioned in the C++ API DLL v1.5.4 release.
3 New Features
The following new features and capabilities were added:
- Added 3 new high-level functions to facilitate streaming:
- Added a stream capture example that makes use of the new functions.
- Added maxhold & power measurement "Enable" option for SweepDeviceExample.mlapp GUI.
4 Other Changes
The following other changes were made:
- Updated the API to work with C++ API DLL v1.5.4.
- "s_contextPkt" struct output parameter (of DLL's vrt_context) now has sample_loss_indicator to indicate if there're data loss between the current stream's packet and the previous.
- Reorganized the 'include' folder as the #include of the header rtsaInterface.h had changed.
- Improved some examples, example GUIs, and Reference Guide accordingly.
5 Known Issues and Limitations