- thinkRF Corp will download the purchased software onto the laptop/tablet for the customer prior to delivery.
- The customer will connect to their supported SDR receiver.
- The customer will then follow the instructions below needed to activate and run the Kestrel software.
- Open Analyzer Control
- Click the receiver
- Click connect
- Submit the CRC code to technical support
- The customer will require an ASK license form PDTG which is generated from the CRC code for the host computer and receiver.
- PDTG will send the license key to the customer for input into the ADD ASK window located under the Acquisition Menu.
- Once the ASK is set, return to the Analyzer Control and press on connect tab for the receiver to complete the activation.
- Close and reopen the application.
Instructions for Installing the TSCM Professional Software Print
Created by: Guanle Shi
Modified on: Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 4:38 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.