If you do not already have a copy of the ThinkRF E300 Enabler, you can obtain the software from ThinkRF, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by downloading the software from the ThinkRF website.
The Setup wizard installs the ThinkRF E300 Enabler on your PC.
- Double-click on the thinkRF thinkRF E300 -2.0.exe file to launch the Setup Wizard.
- Review the End User License Agreement (EULA) and click Next.
- In the Ready to Install window, click Install.
- When installation is complete, click Finish.
- If the Setup Wizard detects that you do not have the .NET Framework installed, you are prompted to install it. Follow the instructions in the Wizard.
- If the Setup Wizard detects that you do not have the Keysight 89600 VSA software installed, the Wizard displays an error message and aborts the installation.